Even snow bunnies can get their fix thanks to the ski-thru Starbucks at Squaw Valley in California, the first of its kind. Skiers can ease right up to the window to get a cuppa without even taking off their equipment.
"We worked closely with the design team at Starbucks to create a one-of-a-kind experience that we know our guests will truly enjoy," said Andy Wirth, the president and CEO of Squaw Valley. "Nowhere else in the world can skiers and riders enjoy a delicious Starbucks coffee without missing a beat on the slopes." This ski-thru Starbucks is just one of the coffee giant's innovative business moves.
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- Customer Accidentally Fires Gun at Starbucks
- Incredible Today Only Deal at Starbucks
- Starbucks Begins Selling US-Made Products With Indivisible Line