Nabisco's Oreo cookies are turning 100 on March 6, 2012, and to celebrate, the brand has released Birthday Cake Oreos. The vanilla frosting boasts rainbow sprinkles; other than that, the cookie is essentially the same as a regular Oreo.
Don't think about picking up Birthday Cake Oreos if you're on a diet, though: Two cookies contains 140 calories and 6 grams of fat. If you don't mind the calories but are not a fan of sprinkles, perhaps these double-stuffed Oreos will be more your speed.
- Oreo Celebrates Their 100th Birthday with a Delivery to Antarctica
- Happy 100th Birthday, Animal Crackers!
- Triple Double Oreo
- Nabisco Reveals New Triple Double OREO
- Miranda Kerr Serves Gluten-Free Organic Cake for Son's First Birthday
- That $100,000 Birthday Evening Happened
- The Muppet Birthday Cake Inspires Nostalgia
- Sesame Street Oreos Are Chocolatey Childhood Characters
- This Sushi Birthday Cake is a Deceptive Dessert
- This Doodled Rainbow Birthday Cake is Edible Art
- Celebrating An Year Of Blogging With My 100th Post: Chocolate Cake, Obviously!
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Non-bake Baileys Oreo Cookies Cheesecake Teaser
- Oreo Swirled Cheesecake Brownies with Almond Butter Ganache
- 100% EDIBLE ZOMBIE GUMMY BEAR GRAVEYARD HALLOWEEN CAKE
- Oreo Cake
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Birthday Cake By Francine
- Ice Cream Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Beer Cake