Kelly Osbourne is the newest face of UK's Make Mine Milk. Through the campaign, Osbourne promotes milk as part of a healthy breakfast and admits that she didn't always think of breakfast as such an important meal.
"I never thought I'd say this but I really do believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I always make sure I have mine with low fat milk," Osbourne said. "I learned a lot about healthy eating during my time on Dancing with the Stars in the US and have been eating breakfast every day since, it just gets my day off to the best possible start."
Other celebrities who have been involved with the Make Mine Milk campaign include Kelly Rowland, Rupert Grint and Elle Macpherson.
- 9 Celebrities Promoting Milk
- Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint in the UK's Make Mine Milk Campaign
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of UK Milk Campaign
- Bridgit Mendler Joins the Got Milk? Campaign
- Salma Hayek Joins Got Milk? Campaign
- Ashley Tisdale Stars in New 'Got Milk' Ads
- Jack Osbourne's Wife Calls Out the FDA on Raw Dairy Issue
- Kelly Osbourne: Forget Diets, Eat What You Want on Christmas
- Madonna Helped Kelly Osbourne Lose Weight
- Kelly Osbourne is on the Plate Diet