The star of Food Network's Ace of Cakes and owner of the renowned Charm City Cakes, Duff Goldman, admits that he is not a fan of fondant.
"I hate fondant. I don't like eating it," he said. "Like banana peels, they look nice. They don't taste good. Same thing with fondant. It's there to look pretty."
While he may not like the sugary stuff, Goldman goes through 400 pounds of it every week.
"It just makes really pretty, blemishless cakes," he said. "It makes perfect cakes. Those are the cakes you see on the covers of magazines."
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Cake Brings the Magic to Life
- Duff Goldman Opens Cake Decorating Shop in LA
- Duff Goldman to Bake Free Wedding Cake for Lesbian Couple
- Duff Goldman Films a Lo-Fi How-To Video for Blue Bunny Ice Cream
- Duff Goldman Talks Weight Loss
- 5 Best Duff Goldman Quotes From Grub Street's Diary-Style Interview
- YouTube to Launch Food Channel HUNGRY
- Realistic Burmese Python Cake
- Charm City Cakes Creates Incredible "Harry Potter" Cake for NYC Premiere
- Zombified Ozzy Osbourne Cake
- Pastry Creme Layered Orange Marmalade Cake
- İki Renkli Kek
- Making Fondant & Sugar Paste at home
- Chocolate Buttermilk Cake (Ingrid's Chocolate Cake) With Chocolate Frosting
- Angle Food Cake( Chiffon Cake)
- 7-Up Cake...A Dreamy Vintage Cake Made Skinny
- Ube Macapuno Cake (Purple Yam Cake)
- Vanilla Cake For Cake Pops
- Muzlu cake ve Cup cake (mikrodalga fırında)
- Vanilla Cream Cakes, Easy and Fluffy Holiday Cakes