Beyonce's quick post-pregnancy weight-loss has a lot of people questioning whether the singer actually carried Blue Ivy Carter for nine months. Beyonce is on a mission to get back in shape as quickly as possible and she's doing so with a live-in trainer.
Last month, rumors were swirling that Beyonce has hired Jeanette Jenkins to help train her back to her pre-baby body. But it turns out she actually hired Marco Borges to not just help her train, but also to live with her until she hits her target weight.
Borges has Beyonce doing two-hour workouts twice a day, once at 5 am and once at 5 pm. The exercises include cardio, Pilates, plyometrics, yoga, and dance.
As for her diet, Beyonce has be put on a strict regime of six small meals a day that are high in protein. She isn't allowed any sort of snacks in between her allocated meals.
Beyonce's goal is to go from 170 pounds to 128 pounds by early March, just two months after giving birth to her daughter.
- 4 Celeb Post-Pregnancy Diets
- Beyonce Hires Trainer for Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss
- Beyonce Reveals Her Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Beyonce Opens Up About Post-Pregnancy Body
- How Mariah Carey Lost 70 Pounds Post-Pregnancy
- Jessica Simpson's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Snooki's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Rebecca Romijn's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Megan Fox Talks Post-Pregnancy Diet
- The Mel B Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Kiwi-Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad