This infographic of regional McDonald's menu items shows foods that aren't part of the fast food juggernaut's standard fare. For example, Japanese McDonald's patrons can order the Ebi Filet-O, a shrimp burger; in Hawaii, there's the Spam McGriddle, a breakfast sandwich with Spam, pineapple and rice.
The infographic even shows failed specialty items, like 1991's McLean Deluxe, a 91 percent fat-free burger. Check out the full infographic below; for more McDonald's, check out these bizarre McDonald's branding moves.
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- McDonald's Test Seasoned Fries
- McDonald's Dollar Menu No Longer Includes Fries
- McDonald's Launches Mighty Wings Sept. 13
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- McDonald's English Pub Burger Tested in Illinois
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish