Vegan caramel popcorn cones from My Vegan Cookbook are the perfect snack to watch the Awards. Freshly popped corn (no bags here!) are mixed with a sweet caramel sauce made from agave nectar, coconut milk, and light brown sugar. You can put the vegan caramel corn for everyone to share or if you are throwing an Awards party, place them in individual festive paper cones.
1/2 Cup Un-popped Good Quality Organic Popcorn Kernels
Oil in Spritzer Bottle
1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
Dash of Salt
1/2 Tablespoon Smart Balance Light Buttery Spread
1/4 Cup Unsweetened / First Pressing Canned Coconut Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn with Whiskey and Sriracha
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- SAG Awards to Serve Vegan-Friendly Options
- Golden Globe Awards Cater to Vegetarian Celebs
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Mayim Bialik was Unimpressed with the SAG Awards Vegan Menu
- 5 Best Gluten Free Acorn Squash Recipes
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!