Meryl Streep made her way to the Weinstein party after the Oscars where she celebrated her big win for Best Actress for her role in The Iron Lady. Streep ordered a Fatburger at Mondrian Hotel, where the party was taking place.
"It's an overwhelming feeling.. and I think it might be even sweeter that it's so late in my life, you know?" Streep said of her first Oscar win in 29 years. "To be recognized when you're young and happening and on the way is one thing but -- well it's all so improbable in my life to where I am at 62. It's like a miracle. And I'm really, really happy."
- Cat Cora Shares Oscars Viewing Party Menu
- Wolfgang Puck Says Oscars Menu Consists of his 'Greatest Hits'
- 11 Oscar-Themed Foods
- The Leading Lady is an Oscar Winning Cocktail
- Oscar Winning Chocolate Goat Cheese Cupcakes
- Hilarious Meryl Streep Mashup
- 5 Awards Show Menus of 2012
- Oscar Worthy Recipes: Sriracha Lime Popcorn
- Mouthwatering Oscar Movie Menus
- Katy Perry Drops $50,000 on Cat Cora Cooking Lessons
- Chopped Blt Salad Spears
- Fancy Pigs In A Blanket
- Shrimp and Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
- Pork Oscar
- Veal Oscar
- Broiled Blue Marlin Oscar With Red Carpet Tomato Pepperdew Puree and Golden Caviar
- Oscar's Pizza Pie
- 1990 2nd Prize Boguefest Winning Green Chili Stew - From Maril Zammitt
- My Aunt Lucille’s Award Winning Lemon Cake
- Award-Winning Chili