Salma Hayek is the latest celebrity to join the Got Milk? campaign. The actress is helping promote milk as part of a balanced breakfast through the latest initiative by Got Milk?, The Breakfast Project. Through the project, Hayek will contribute three ads.
"I make sure that my family has a nutritious breakfast every day," Hayek said. "We often keep it simple with cereal and milk at breakfast, or sometimes we have some fun and make smoothies with milk and fruit. As long as my daughter has that glass of milk, I know that she's getting calcium, protein and other nutrients to help her be strong, focused and ready for the day. Plus, I make sure she sees me make healthy choices in the morning, too. I'm trying to be a positive breakfast role model."
- Bridgit Mendler Joins the Got Milk? Campaign
- Nina Dobrev Stars in Got Milk? Ad
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Reveals Got Milk? Ad
- 'Good Luck Charlie' Got Milk? Ads
- Kelly Osbourne Joins the 'Make Mine Milk' Campaign
- Salma Hayek Talks Juicing
- Office-Wide Juice Cleanses Are on the Rise
- Salma Hayek Talks Food and Diet
- Holiday Diet Tips from the Stars
- How Salma Hayek Recovers From Holiday Meals
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Cheese Tray
- Hemp Milk
- Cranberry Crunch Bars
- Tropical Fall’s Delight
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)