IHOP is celebrating the theatrical release of Dr. Seuss' The Lorax with a series of menu items inspired by the movie.
The menu items are actually part of a campaign IHOP is promoting with The Lorax in an attempt to plant 3 million trees in America. Part of their efforts include handing out 3 million bookmarks with seed paper to IHOP diners.
"The Lorax encourages us all to be good stewards to Mother Earth," said Natalia Franco, senior Vice President of Marketing for IHOP. "Our limited-edition bookmarks give families a fun and easy way to work together to make the environment three million trees stronger. In addition, with help from Education.com, we're excited to offer guests family-friendly tips that inspire a greater appreciation for trees and show how even the smallest acts of kindness and respect toward the environment can make a big difference."
Check out IHOP's Lorax-inspired menu items in the pages below!
- The Lorax Cake Brings This Dr. Seuss Character to Life
- Martha Stewart Makes Green Eggs and Ham with The Lorax
- Krispy Kreme Adds Healthy Menu Items
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's Adds American-Style Burgers to Australian Menu
- Infographic: Bizarre McDonald's Menu Items From Around the World
- The Lorax Cake Pops Would Make Dr. Seuss Proud
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- Today's Menu Adds a Dash of Sass to Your Kitchen
- T.G.I. Friday's Adds Craft Beer Inspired Dishes