Today would have been Dr. Seuss' 108th birthday. To celebrate, Martha Stewart invited a very special guest on her show -- The Lorax himself!
In honor of The Lorax, Stewart had revamped her set to look like it was straight out of a Dr. Seuss book and even made green eggs and ham.
You can check out Martha Stewart's green eggs and ham recipe here.
- Green Eggs and Ham Cookies
- IHOP Adds 'Lorax' Inspired Items to Their Menu
- Green Eggs and Ham Cake Pops
- Martha Stewart to Produce a Sitcom About a Martha Stewart Obsessed Fan
- The Lorax Cake Brings This Dr. Seuss Character to Life
- Watch Martha Stewart Pepper Spray a Turkey
- The Martha Stewart Show Cancelled
- Martha Stewart to Host 2012 Pillsbury Bake-Off
- The Menu at the 70th Birthday Party for Martha Stewart
- Martha Stewart to Launch 'Cooking School' Show on PBS