It's rare that we see Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie frequenting fast-food joints, but the comely couple were spotted at a McDonald's drive-thru on Saturday getting a bag of unknown McFood. TMZ obtained the above photo from FameFlynet, which shows a pin-thin Jolie taking the bag from Pitt's outstretched hand.
Rumors are rampant about Angelina Jolie's inconsistent diet and fits of extreme eating plans, so it's unlikely that she'll eat the food they picked up. A more likely scenario is that it's a little splurge for the kids.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Celebrate Premiere With Prosecco and Appetizers
- Angelina Jolie Wants Brad Pitt to Go On a Diet
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Eli Manning Works the Drive-Thru Window at Dunkin' Donuts
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- Finnish Activists Kidnap Ronald McDonald