Neil Patrick Harris recently dined at Catch restaurant in New York, and was treated to a 14 course meal. The actor took to his Twitter page to share photos of each plate with descriptions of the course.
The large meal included sushi rolls, strip steak, mushroom spaghetti, Cantonese lobster, fresh baked cookies, and a chocolate brownie cake.
"Why does my stomach hurt right now?" Harris tweeted after the meal. "I blame @hungqhuynh and all his deliciousness. I love New York."
To see a compilation of all of NPH's tweets and pictures from Catch, click here.
- Neil Patrick Harris Loves 'Food Porn'
- Neil Patrick Harris Spends Thanksgiving Helping Feed the Homeless
- Neil Gaiman Crowd Sources Dinner Ideas
- JWoww Tweets Diet Tips
- Perez Hilton Tweets 43 Times While Dining at French Laundry
- Lady Gaga Tweets Lindsay Lohan About her Diet
- Snooki Tweets About Eating Breakfast As a New Mom
- Selena Gomez Tweets a Photo of Tim Hortons
- Sandra Lee Tweets Hurricane Preparations
- BOS Iced Tea Vending Machine Exchanges Beverages for Tweets
- Dal Butter Makhani
- Fusilli With Eggplant & Sausage Chunks - Mediterranean Style Pasta
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- Fisherman’s Catch Pasta
- Grilled Miso Chicken with Roasted Corn and Edamame Salad
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Harry Potter Peppermint Toads
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Baked Macaroni With Bolognese Sauce
- Easy Breadfruit Oildown