If you've ever wanted to stage a beer or spirit-tasting party, this beer tasting flight sampling paddle by Jeremy Randall of JT Woodworks is just the tool you'll want to have on hand. The birch tray has hollows for four small shot glasses; each hollow can accommodate any glass with a bottom diameter of 1.5 inches or less.
Randall can even customize the size of the tray's hollows to spare you from buying separate glassware. For another kitchen accessory that facilitates tasting, consider the Tipsy wine glass.
- The Winter Beer Glove Keeps You Beers Cold When You Don't Want To Be
- 3 Beers You'll Probably Never Taste
- I don't like to taste liquor without food!
- The Whisky Advent Calendar Countdowns with Spirit Samples
- Budweiser Wants Out of Movie 'Flight'
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- Drinks by the Dram Lets You Sample Fine Whiskey
- Country Singer John Rich Kicked Off Southwest Flight for Being Drunk
- Sipping Vodka, Not SLUGGING vodka...
- Sample Starbucks Refreshers for Free
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Five Spice Chai Or Chai Latte, When Every Sip Is A Complement !
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Health Chocolate Sipping Xocolate
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Healthy Dark Sipping Xocolate
- German Dunkel
- Lemongrass Ginger Ale
- Turmeric Ginger Beer
- Black and Tan Cocktail
- Sip's Ole Gucamole