Jean Paul Gaultier is teaming up with Diet Coke to help design new bottles and cans for the soft drink, as well as create new online content. As the European creative director, the fashion designer will also star in a series short films for Diet Coke.
"The brand asked me to explore its fun personality and to style the bottle. I want to show people the codes and signatures I love. The bottles have the shape of a woman's body, so it was great fun to 'dress' them," Gaultier said. "The Diet Coke motif is so beautiful I had to design around this. The finishing touch was to apply my logo to the bottle, like applying a fragile stamp -- making it something special you want to touch."
Check out the first of Gaultier's Diet Coke short films in the video below!
- Diet Coke Releases Third Jean Paul Gautier Bottle
- Diet Coke Reveals Jean-Paul Gaultier Designed Cans
- Jean Paul Gaultier Designs Madonna-Inspired Diet Coke Bottles
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Jean Paul Gaultier Releases Fishnet-Wrapped Champagne With Piper-Heidsieck
- Marc Jacobs is Diet Coke's New Creative Director
- Rachael Ray Signs 3-Book Deal with Atria Books
- Coke Gets Booted From Costco's $1.50 Hot Dog and Drink Deal
- Jessica Simpson Signs $3 Million Deal With Weight Watchers
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes With Chocolate Shell
- Jean's Seafood Gumbo
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Tropical Foods Mofongo con Camarones
- “Oh My! Pumpkin Pie!” Macarons