Mario Lopez recently shared his diet confessions with Ok! and admitted that he doesn't always eat as healthy and he should.
After describing his eating habits as "balanced," Lopez says the healthiest food he has eaten all week was "chicken breast and baked potatoes."
The television personality says he feels guilty about the foods he eats "all the time." One meal in particular he describes as "a monster meal. It was everything from fries to dessert... I had about four desserts!"
If he could choose one meal to be his last, Lopez says it would be "some garden-salad tacos, along with some baked crab hand rolls."
- Mario Lopez Talks New Diet Book
- Trainer and Nutritionist Share Jennifer Lopez Diet Secrets
- Olivia Munn Shares her Diet Secrets
- Lisa Ling Shares Her Daily Diet
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Healthy Habits in Shape Magazine
- Rebecca Romijn Shares Favorite Summer Cocktail
- Kate Walsh Talks Diet in Shape Magazine
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Mario Lopez Celebrates Bachelor Party With Boxing-Inspired Cake
- The Jennifer Lopez Diet
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 1-Up Cupcakes
- Pasta Con Pepe E Caciotta Al Tartufo
- Barbecue Pork Buns – Dim Sum
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies