A server named Jon who worked at The Angus Barn in Raleigh, North Carolina, was really excited when football star Peyton Manning tipped him $200 on top of the 18% gratuity that was already included. In his excitement, Jon took a picture of the receipt and posted it online. Once it went viral, Jon found himself jobless.
Owner of The Angus Barn, Van Eure, said releasing that kind of information was against restaurant policy.
"This goes against every policy we have... it's just horrible," Eure said, adding that she fired Jon immediately and plans to call Manning herself to apologize for the incident.
- Angus Barn Chocolate Chess Pie
- Whole Foods Allegedly Fired Poop Leak Whistleblower
- Pez Leaks the Lizard Ahead of 'The Amazing Spider-Man'
- Real Housewife Restaurant Accused of Changing Credit Card Receipts
- Mans Fear Of Fire Can Be Treated EREMAX
- Gwyneth Paltrow Bon Appetit Cover Leaked by Blogger
- NeNe Leaks to Open Restaurant
- Funny or Die Leaks the Diplo Tour Rider
- Man Survives After Drinking Six Bottles of Hand Sanitizer
- Man Seriously Sick After Eating Garden Snails