Over the weekend, "Saturday Night Live" poked fun at Paula Deen and her recent legal troubles with a Weekend Update sketch. Kristen Wiig did her best Deen impression for the skit, wielding a stick of butter and a chicken leg while channeling Deen's signature drawl.
Seth Meyers asked Wiig about some of the recent allegations against Paula Deen, including one that she used the "N" word, to which Wiig replied, "Like nutrition?" Watch the clip below -- do you think it's funny or mean-spirited?
- Paula Deen's Upcoming Book Canceled by Publisher
- Paula Deen Sells Butter Lip Balm
- Paula Deen to Open Restaurant in Chicagoland Casino
- Paula Deen to Bring Recipes to Grocery Stores
- Paula Deen Has Her Own Butter
- Paula Deen Did NOT Invent the Donut Burger
- Paula Deen Fired From Food Network
- Paula Deen Hit With Zoning Violation Citation for Rescued Chickens
- Op-Ed: Why the Paula Deen Diabetes Debacle Matters for Food Bloggers
- Op-Ed: Is the Feud Between Anthony Bourdain and Paula Deen a Calculated Marketing Maneuver? Author Perry Perkins Weighs In
- Saturday Night Omelet
- Friday Night Burger Night, Vegan-Style
- Rainy Day Saturday Soup - Aka Veggie Soup
- Saturday Morning Salsa
- Easy Sweet Potato and Squash Soup with Gingerbread Croutons
- Night In White Satin
- Sunday Night Roasted Juicy and Crispy Herb Chicken
- Night Before Cinnamon Rolls
- Friday Night Pizza!
- Fright Night Delight