These pot of gold caramel apples from Hungry Happenings will make any little leprechaun happy. Crisp green apples are are dipped into molding chocolate to create the cauldron base. White molding chocolate is shaped into rounds to resemble coins and painted with gold luster dust to make them shine like real money. Anyone that lay eyes on this pot of gold will feel lucky on St. Patrick's Day.
16 ounces melted and tempered semi sweet chocolate or melted dark cocoa candy melts/confectionery coating
1 recipe white modeling chocolate
1 recipe dark modeling chocolate
food coloring/icing coloring (I used neon green, yellow, red, orange)
For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Pot of Gold Cake Pops Are Lovely Leprechaun Lollies
- Pot of Gold Cake Pops are a Lucky St. Patrick's Day Treat
- How -To Recipe: Caramel Chocolate Pot de Creme
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Caramel Apple Cupcakes (Vegan Optional)
- Warm and Delicious Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes are the Perfect Serving for Parties
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Tasty Leprechaun Cookies Recipe
- Salted Caramel Apple Cake
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Apple Pie Caramel
- Caramel Apple Cake Pops
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Chocolate Pudding/Chocolate Pot De Creme
- Caramel Apple Cupcake-Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes