Hipster Branding is a Tumblr blog that takes iconic logos from the likes of Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, Gillette, Adobe and Apple and reworks them to fit a hipster aesthetic. Heinz, for example, gets a makeover that shows off its heritage, while the familiar golden arches of McDonald's are nixed in favor of a crossed fork and knife.
Click through the pages below to see more food-themed logos that Hipster Branding has done. For an adorable take on logos and branding, watch this 5-year-old describe popular brands just by looking at their insignias.
- Del Taco Unveils L.A. Makeover
- Adorable 5-Year-Old Describes Brand Logos
- Tazo Tea Updates Its Branding
- Fabfood by Linus Morales Turns Food Into Designer Logos
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Kesha: I'll Help Fund McDonald's Slaughterhouse Makeover
- Brands Swap Logos
- McDonald's is Dropping Heinz Ketchup in Restaurants Worldwide
- Steve Jobs Apple Portrait Honors the Late Icon
- Heinz Squeeze & Stir Soup Tubes Replace Cans in the UK