Springtime on the farm means baby greens in the garden, and goat's milk in the fridge. Check out this amazing salad, combining both these lovely spring ingredients.
Need more recipe ideas for using all that wonderful Goat's cheese? Check these out:
- What's Hot: Chicken and Roasted Broccoli Salad With Goat Cheese
- Quick and Easy: Caprese Salad
- Fresh Fig and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Dairy Free & Delicious: Garlic Scape Soup
- Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese, Avocado & Olives
- Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- 5 Gourmet Goat Cheese Recipes
- Simply Delicious: Gorgeous Breakfast Sandwich
- Thrifty Thursday: Holiday Salads
- What's Hot: Chevre Cheesecake With Rhubarb Compote
- Christmas Goat Cheese Ball
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak Easy
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Big Thick Pork Chops Stuffed With Rosemary, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Pumpkin Crème Soup with Shrimp, Cream Cheese and Basil