A new face will be joining daytime talk show, The Chew. Australian chef Jason Roberts is the show's newest correspondent.
Roberts won't see much in-studio time, though. He'll be busy traveling the country in search of the best food-related stories to share with The Chew audience.
“Jason is a welcome addition to The Chew,” said Gordon Elliott, the show's executive producer. “I look forward to him sharing his incredible talents with our viewers and joining our amazing team of hosts.”
- Jason Segel Was Forced to Diet for 'The Five-Year Engagement'
- Emeril Lagasse Joins 'Top Chef: Texas'
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Watch a Clip From David Chang's New Show 'The Mind of a Chef'
- Robert Downey Jr. to Star in Indie Flick 'Chef'
- Joe Jonas Cooked with Mario Batali on The Chew
- 'The Biggest Loser' Helped Alison Sweeney Become a Healthy Eater
- 'The Hangover' Writers Working on New TV Show Called 'Mixology'
- Woody Harrelson Stuck to Raw Food on Set of 'The Hunger Games'
- Josh Hutcherson Talks About the Importance of Food in 'The Hunger Games'
- Scot or Not, Join the Burns' night Celebrations with my party Haggis Samosa's
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- Robert Hess' Old Fashioned
- Robert Hess' Classic Martini
- Robert Reed's Beef and Biscuit Casserole
- Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup
- Laura Moon's Chili
- Curtis Stone's brownie cupcakes
- Curtis Stone's chocolate mousse
- Curtis Stone's banoffee pie