Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has admitted himself into a rehabilitation center and is apparently not in love with the food being served there.
The reality star reportedly told people at the facility that he has put on weight since his arrival and has asked the chef for a special menu. According to a source, Sorrentino is wanting to get in shape for the 6th season of Jersey Shore, which is set to film this summer. However, it seems Sorrentino and the chef are unable to see eye-to-eye.
Sorrentino released a statement earlier today about seeking out treatment for his drug addiction.
"I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule," he said. "I appreciate my fans support and love you guys."
- Snooki Doesn't Eat After 7pm
- The Situation Promotes Protein Vodka
- Eva Mendes Doesn't Eat Meat
- Faith Hill Doesn't Diet
- Taylor Swift Doesn't Like the Term 'Diet'
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Nicole Scherzinger Doesn't Believe in Diets
- Penelope Cruz Doesn't 'Do Crazy Diets'
- Olivia Newton-John Doesn't Do Fad Diets
- Jada Pinkett Smith Doesn't Eat for Pleasure
- Spanish Rice - It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This!
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Banana Yogurt
- Tropical Foods Mofongo con Camarones
- “Oh My! Pumpkin Pie!” Macarons