Starbucks Refreshers are the latest marketing venture from the mega-coffee shop brand in an effort to compete in the energy drink category. What sets this line of new drinks out from traditional energy drinks are the ingredients: natural fruit juice, ginseng and green coffee extract.
The 60-calorie caffeinated cans come in three different flavors: raspberry pomegranate, orange melon and strawberry lemonade. To see other Starbucks branding strategies, be sure to read 7 Breakthrough Starbucks Business Moves.
- Sample Starbucks Refreshers for Free
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- Starbucks Begins Selling US-Made Products With Indivisible Line
- Starbucks Starts the Holidays with a Bogo