Grande Labs has created the perfect iPhone app for those who go gluten-free, and it's called Dish Freely. The application lets users review their gluten-free meals, search for specific dishes and even rate a venue's menu from best to worst.
The Dish Freely app is a quick way to help those with diet restrictions find stellar meals and safe dining experiences. For another app geared towards healthier living, check out Fooducate.
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- The Life Allergic: the Dangerous World of Dining Out and Memoirs of a Foodie
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Parmesan Radicchio Crisps
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Ginger Chicken and Quinoa Stir Fry
- Allergy-Free Thin Mints
- Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Spice Swirl Soup
- Gluten-Free Sweet Rice Flour Pie Crust
- Blueberry Coconut Muffins [gluten-free]