When you start making bento, buying the tools and accessories is part of the fun! We don't want you to think that bento is just for children. This Sakura (Cherry Blossom) decorated bento box, is 3 tiers tall, and elegant enough for the office lunchroom.
Wondering what to put inside your bento? Check out some of these favorite ideas for inspiration:
- Whiskey Cocktails-My Second Book!!!
- Whiskey Cocktails and forthcoming Tales of the Cocktail
- Fun Coupon Of The Day - Tweet For Amazon Credit
- Google Chrome Bento Box
- Bento Love: Indian Bento Box
- Bento Box Love
- Adorable Angry Birds Onigiri Bento Box
- Monsters University Bento Box
- Amazing Anime Bento Meal Box
- Bento Love - Pokemon Bento Box
- Out Of The Box Fruit Roll-Ups
- Angry Birds Onigiri Bento Box (おにぎり)
- Perkedel, Potato Corn Beef Patty
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Sakura Mochi
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles
- Dried Onion Soup Mix
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion