On April 2, Red Bull will launch its newest drink, Red Bull Total Zero. The energy drink boasts zero calories, no sugar and no carbs. In an effort to avoid comparisons to Red Bull Sugar Free, the company gave the new energy drink a twist of citrus flavor, combined with the classic Red Bull taste.
Red Bull Total Zero marks the drink and lifestyle brand's entry into the no-calorie drink category -- one already inhabited by competitor Monster. The beverage is the newest addition to the Red Bull family since its energy shot debuted in 2009. It's sure to grab the attention of Red Bull fans such as Daphne Guinness.
- Starbucks Refreshers Offer a Natural Energy Boost
- Travis Pastrana Red Bull Can
- Argentina Paragliding Stunt Proves Red Bull Gives You Wings
- Drink Red Bull, Get Away with Murder
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- V Energy Drink Campaign Gives Lucky Fans Unforgettable Experiences
- Demi Lovato Celebrates Birthday with Red Bull Open Bar
- Bar Offers 48 Ounce Cocktail
- Facedrink "Gives You Social Energy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Pears Baked In Red Wine
- Poached Pears In Red Wine Sauce
- Poached Pears In Red Wine
- Oranges In Red Wine Sauce
- Braised Lamb Shanks In Red Wine With Spices
- Mushroom Soup With Red Wine
- Pears In Red Wine
- Braised Lamb Shanks With Mushrooms and Red Wine
- Red White and Blue Sangria