This Southern pear salad recipe, a throwback from the 50s, combines an unusual trio of ingredients: canned pears, Cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. In this case, the old adage it true - opposites do attract. This dish would make a perfect quick and easy side dish to your Easter dinner menu.
Southern Pear Salad
Click recipe title above for a printable version.
- Lovely Leftovers: Egg Salad Sandwich
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- 11 Easter-Themed Drinks To Spice Up Any Easter Party
- A Nice, Heavy Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Lovely Leftovers: Egg Salad Wrap
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Bacon Pull Apart Bread
- Silky Roasted Carrot Soup
- Sassy Deviled Eggs
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Eggs with Ham and Asparagus Casserole