PBS is launching a new food documentary series to give the world a more optimistic view on the food industry. Called Food Forward, the series will feature chef David Kinch, urban-farmer Abeni Ramsey and grass-fed beef rancher Joe Morris.
Food Forward will debut nation-wide in April. Check out a trailer for the show below!
- Anthony Bourdain and David Chang to Debut New Show on PBS
- GQ Names David Kinch Chef of the Year
- PBS Launches Food Site
- Julia Child Gets Auto-Tuned
- Spring Forward with Fresh Pea Sauce
- Suburban 'Food Insecure' New Face of Hunger in America
- Joy Bauer Releases 'Food Cures'
- Mary Ann Esposito on YouTube
- Martha Stewart to Launch 'Cooking School' Show on PBS
- New 'Food Network Star' is Crowned