PBS is launching a new food documentary series to give the world a more optimistic view on the food industry. Called Food Forward, the series will feature chef David Kinch, urban-farmer Abeni Ramsey and grass-fed beef rancher Joe Morris.
Food Forward will debut nation-wide in April. Check out a trailer for the show below!
- Anthony Bourdain and David Chang to Debut New Show on PBS
- GQ Names David Kinch Chef of the Year
- PBS Launches Food Site
- Julia Child Gets Auto-Tuned
- Suburban 'Food Insecure' New Face of Hunger in America
- Joy Bauer Releases 'Food Cures'
- New 'Food Network Star' is Crowned
- Michael Pollan Republishes 'Food Rules'
- Watch a Preview of Jamie Oliver's 'Food Fight Club'
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'