Wolfgang Puck paid a visit to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to celebrate the 30th anniversary of his LA restaurant, Spago. Joined by other guests, comedians Aziz Ansari and Ana Gasteyer, Puck and Fallon made pizza for the audience.
The pizza-making process included throwing dough at the audience and talking about their favorite pizza recipes from the 80s. Check out the videos from the episode here.
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- Anthony Bourdain Makes a Negroni on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
- Wolfgang Puck's Barbecue Chicken Pizza is Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday
- Wolfgang Puck Opens Pizza Bar in North Carolina
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Wolfgang Puck is Not a Fan of Starbucks Coffee
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert are in an Ice Cream War
- Jimmy Fallon Learns how to Sabre a Champagne Bottle
- Emeril Lagasse Makes Sazeracs With Jimmy Fallon
- The Late Night Ice Cream War Continues
- Diana Kennedy's Late Summer Guacamole
- Adobo Chicken With Jimmy
- Jim Laheys No Knead Pizza Dough - Popeye Pizza
- Pizza Pizzas
- White Pizza (Pizza Bianco)
- Pizza Quattro Formaggi Aka Four Cheese Pizza
- BLT Pizza -Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Pizza
- Pizza With Bob Red Mill Pizza Mix
- Vegan Pizza Party 3 Pizza Recipes
- "Gourmet" Pizza Dough