We are still in awe over these beautiful felted sweet treats. Take a look at this gallery of lovely felted goodies. They look good enough to eat!
Be sure to scroll to the bottom. There are tarts, cakes, gingerbread houses with treats all over them, donuts and so much more to look at. Absolutely wonderful!
- Must See: Sage Ice Cream With Brown Sugar
- Felted Food Crush: Hot Dog Play Kit
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- 5 Candy Corn Creations
- Must See: Amazing Dragon Cake
- Etsy Crush: Felted Easter Gift Set
- 3 Kid Friendly Recipes for Mother's Day
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast