Stuffed carrot cupcakes by 1 Fine Cookie are a deceiving Easter sweet. Chocolate cupcakes are baked in silicone flower cupcake liners and filled with a strawberry "carrot." The strawberries are covered in cake crumbs (you can choose your favorite flavor cake but carrot cake seems most appropriate for the occasion) and then dipped into either orange candy melts (found at where cake decorating supplies are sold) or white chocolate. A hole is cut into each cupcake so that the "carrots" can be stuffed into the "dirt." These stuffed carrot cupcakes are sure to delight kids and adults alike on Easter Sunday.
To learn how to make these delicious cupcakes, click here!
- 5 Creative Cadbury Egg Desserts for Easter
- Carrot Cheesecake Bars
- Edible Easter Bunny Cupcake Toppers
- Six Layer Chocolate Coconut Peeps Cake is the Ultimate Easter Dessert
- Carrot Cake Truffles
- Thirsty Thursdays: Carrot Cake Cocktail
- Gluten-Free Easter Cupcakes
- Orange Cheesecake Carrots for Easter
- Amazing Bunny Cake Pops for Easter
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Easter Sweets
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream-Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Orange Scented Steam Cake with Strawberries
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Purple Potato Slaw
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes