Stuffed carrot cupcakes by 1 Fine Cookie are a deceiving Easter sweet. Chocolate cupcakes are baked in silicone flower cupcake liners and filled with a strawberry "carrot." The strawberries are covered in cake crumbs (you can choose your favorite flavor cake but carrot cake seems most appropriate for the occasion) and then dipped into either orange candy melts (found at where cake decorating supplies are sold) or white chocolate. A hole is cut into each cupcake so that the "carrots" can be stuffed into the "dirt." These stuffed carrot cupcakes are sure to delight kids and adults alike on Easter Sunday.
To learn how to make these delicious cupcakes, click here!
- 5 Creative Cadbury Egg Desserts for Easter
- Amazing Bunny Cake Pops for Easter
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Easter Sweets
- Easy Easter Bunny Cake
- Video Tutorial: Tye Dye Easter Egg Cupcakes in Egg Shells
- Hatching Chick Cupcakes Celebrate New Life in the Springtime
- Delicate Easter Egg Cookies Gussy Up Any Goodie Basket
- Easter Chick Cake Pops Hatched Just in Time for Easter
- Best Carrot Cake EVER
- Cute Coconut Chick Cake Balls
- Easter Nest Sweet Cake With Sour Cream -Royal Icing and Pistachios
- Unstuffed Turkey Cabbage- Sans the Cabbage
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- Easy Passover Brownies
- Fondant Easter Eggs
- My Ricotta Pie