This post is a twofer: We found a super fun blog called Daily Organized Chaos,that you must check out. It is the perfect mix (see how we did that?) of fun and yum! Then, check out the second part of the goodness:
What a fun prank to share with your family. We did a double take, because those hot dogs looked so real! Awesome!
The blog is here:
The direct post you have to see is here:
- Easy Raspberry Fool for April Fool's Day
- April Fool's Faux Chicken Nuggets and Fries
- Blog Crush of the Day: Crazy House
- Blog Crush: Tidy Mom's Earth Day Cookies
- Blog Crush: Onigiri Bento Polar Bear
- The History of April Fool’s Day
- This April Fool's Day, Trick Your Tongue!
- Blog Crush Of The Day - Oh My Sugar High
- Blog Crush: 1 Fine Cookie
- Blog Crush: Chica And Jo 4th Of July Cupcakes
- Fool Proof Chocolate Bundt Cake With Fudge Frosting
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- My Variation On Chao Tom (Vietnamese Sugar Cane Shrimp)
- Vietnamese Shrimp paste on Sugar Cane - Chao Tom
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Simple fast salad with romaine, tomato and pickles