This post is a twofer: We found a super fun blog called Daily Organized Chaos,that you must check out. It is the perfect mix (see how we did that?) of fun and yum! Then, check out the second part of the goodness:
What a fun prank to share with your family. We did a double take, because those hot dogs looked so real! Awesome!
The blog is here:
The direct post you have to see is here:
- 5 Wonderfully Crazy April Fools Day Foods
- Easy Raspberry Fool for April Fool's Day
- April Fool's Faux Chicken Nuggets and Fries
- Blog Crush of the Day: Crazy House
- Blog Crush: Tidy Mom's Earth Day Cookies
- Blog Crush: Onigiri Bento Polar Bear
- The History of April Fool’s Day
- Blog Crush Of The Day - Oh My Sugar High
- This April Fool's Day, Trick Your Tongue!
- Blog Crush: 1 Fine Cookie
- Fool Proof Chocolate Bundt Cake With Fudge Frosting
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- My Variation On Chao Tom (Vietnamese Sugar Cane Shrimp)
- Vietnamese Shrimp paste on Sugar Cane - Chao Tom
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- Rice and Crab salad fast and easy!
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.