The Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest had over 30,000 entries, yet the beer brand has finally chosen a design to commemorate the company's 140th year. For the contest, Heineken used social media to solicit fans' input and select the winning design.
The selected bottle design, which was created by Rodolfo Kusulas and Lee Dunford, will appear in Heineken packs starting in December 2012. This isn't the first time that Heineken has made a splash; recently, the brand offered free Wi-Fi to 100 London pubs.
- Annie Leibovitz's Photos Adorn Limited-Edition Macallan Whiskey Bottles
- Nestle Crunch Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookie is a Limited-Edition Treat
- "The Handlebar Moustache" Heineken Light Commercial Revives Iconic Facial Hair
- Heineken Offers Free Wi-Fi to 100 London Pubs
- Michael Phelps Featured on Limited-Edition Wheaties Box
- Sung Ji-Hyun Makes Blinged-Out Beverages
- 10 Best Super Bowl Beer Commercials
- Fan Made Pabst Blue Ribbon Commercial
- Maximus Vodka Challenges Drinkers to Man Up
- Margarita Madness Persimmon Edition
- Limited Edition Cheesecake Trifle
- Daring Bakers Challenge Tiramisu
- Pick-Me-Up Soup
- Summer-Berry Salad With Hand Picked Fresh Mint
- Lemon Curd Tart With Raspberries and Fresh Picked Huckleberry Sa
- Tooth Pick Baby Potatoes
- Corn Pick Balls..
- Fresh Picked Crab Dip
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix