Salon du Chocolat, the world's largest chocolate event, had audiences salivating over its haute couture fashion show featuring chocolate ballgowns. The fashion show flaunted gowns with several different themes, such as flowers and plants.
The dresses will be showcased at various chocolate-filled events like conferences and exhibits. For another fashionable foodie dress, check out this dress made of 3,000 cow and yak treats.
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat - 20% off the Bacon + Chocolate Collection!
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 5 Must Try Hot Chocolate Recipes
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Jurassic Chocolat Kit Lets You Dig for Chocolate Fossils
- Barry Callebaut May Produce Chocolate Filled with Viagra-Like Properties
- The 2011 Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon Offered Great Chocolate, Little Luxury
- Delightfully Decadent Vegan Chocolate pudding
- Seriously Delicious Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookies
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Health Chocolate Sipping Xocolate
- German Chocolate Drink with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes
- Wilson Chocolate Cake
- Almost-Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Chocolate-Almond Coconut Bites
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Latte Muffins
- Instant Vanilla-Chocolate Tiramisu
- Vanilla Met Chocolate Cake
- Favorite Go-to Chocolate Frosting