Salon du Chocolat, the world's largest chocolate event, had audiences salivating over its haute couture fashion show featuring chocolate ballgowns. The fashion show flaunted gowns with several different themes, such as flowers and plants.
The dresses will be showcased at various chocolate-filled events like conferences and exhibits. For another fashionable foodie dress, check out this dress made of 3,000 cow and yak treats.
- Vosges Haut-Chocolat - 20% off the Bacon + Chocolate Collection!
- Barry Callebaut May Produce Chocolate Filled with Viagra-Like Properties
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 5 Must Try Hot Chocolate Recipes
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Jurassic Chocolat Kit Lets You Dig for Chocolate Fossils
- Interview with Deb Music of Theo Chocolates, Part II
- Seriously Delicious Vegan Hot Chocolate
- What You Should Know About Cocoa Beans
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Raspberry Pain Au Chocolat
- Mousse Au Chocolat
- Gateau Au Chocolat
- Black Velvet - Adapted From Paula Deen
- Xocai Healthy Brownies
- Delicious Xocai Healthy Chocolate Candy Cane Cocoa
- Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes
- Almost-Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Latte Muffins