Emeril Lagasse stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to make Sazeracs and shrimp. During the segment, Fallon seemed to get in the way a bit, while the celebrity chef did his best to allow at least a cocktail or two to make it out of the mess.
To see clips from the episode, click here.
- Anthony Bourdain Makes a Negroni on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- Emeril Lagasse Movie Hoax
- The Late Night Ice Cream War Continues
- Wolfgang Puck, Aziz Ansari and Jimmy Fallon Make Pizza Together
- Emeril Lands Another TV Show
- Emeril Lagasse Heads to the Sunshine State
- The Rockettes Visit Emeril's Table
- 5 Bitter Anthony Bourdain Feuds: Paula Deen, Rachael Ray and More
- Emeril Lagasse Joins 'Top Chef: Texas'