Motley Crue singer, Vince Neil, was ready to party it up in Las Vegas restaurant, Palms' Little Buddha, but his night came to an end a little early after the rocker was kicked out for "inappropriate behavior."
"Due to recent events, including distrust and dishonesty at the executive level, I will never again step foot @Palms property," Neil tweeted after the incident.
In response to his negative comments, Palms took to their own Twitter page to address the issue.
"Mr. Neil has recently made negative comments about Palms on Twitter, however, he fails to mention his own actions... As a result of Mr. Neil's inappropriate behavior, he was asked to leave a restaurant at Palms," they tweeted. "We cannot and will not allow our guests, no matter who they are, to mistreat our team members. We at Palms take customer service very seriously, but we also take the well being of our team members just as seriously."
- Country Singer John Rich Kicked Off Southwest Flight for Being Drunk
- Celebrity Chef Michel Richard's Vegas Restaurant Open to Patrons 24 Hours a Day
- Denny's Las Vegas Will Perform Marriages
- Hangover Heaven is a Cure on Wheels in Sin City
- Las Vegas Taste Tour: Day One
- Las Vegas Taste Tour: Serendipity 3
- Beijing Noodle No. 9, Las Vegas
- $190,000 Nightclub Bill
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Nicki Minaj Rocks Chicken Wing Necklace at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Buddha's Bbq Ribs
- Jade Buddha Salmon Tartare
- Buddha's Delight
- Palm Heart Salad
- Artichoke - Hearts Of Palm Salad
- Banana & Coconut Pancakes With Palm Sugar Syrup
- Nongu Paal( Palm Fruit Drink)
- Sardi’s Hearts of Palm Salad
- Ondeh-Ondeh ( Glutinous rice ballfilled with palm sugar
- Coconut Palm Sugar Sprouts