The Brewer's Cow just released the newest addition to its ice cream line: Six Pack Beer-Infused Ice Cream. The company sells the beer ice cream in a convenient six pack with the flavors of Guinness, Samuel Adams and Ten Penny Ale.
Despite its name, the ice cream itself has no alcohol content, as alcohol evaporates once heated (which happens during the brewing process). The Six Pack Beer-Infused Ice Cream is a delicious treat, especially for the summer. For more boozy ways to cool off, check out these great beer cocktails.
- Thirsty Thursday: Six Pack for Your Bike
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Beer Ice Cream Float
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- 5 Tips for a Six Pack Friendly Father's Day BBQ
- You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream Floats!
- Craft Beer Sisterhood for Female Brewers
- Senate Creates Small Brewers Caucus
- Man Cave Gift Pack is a Masculine Meal
- 5 Outrageous Human-Sourced Foods: Poop Patties, Breast Milk Ice Cream and Human Cheese