The Brewer's Cow just released the newest addition to its ice cream line: Six Pack Beer-Infused Ice Cream. The company sells the beer ice cream in a convenient six pack with the flavors of Guinness, Samuel Adams and Ten Penny Ale.
Despite its name, the ice cream itself has no alcohol content, as alcohol evaporates once heated (which happens during the brewing process). The Six Pack Beer-Infused Ice Cream is a delicious treat, especially for the summer. For more boozy ways to cool off, check out these great beer cocktails.
- Thirsty Thursday: Six Pack for Your Bike
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- 5 Tips for a Six Pack Friendly Father's Day BBQ
- Pumpkin Beer Ice Cream Float
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Craft Beer Sisterhood for Female Brewers
- Senate Creates Small Brewers Caucus
- Man Cave Gift Pack is a Masculine Meal
- 5 Outrageous Human-Sourced Foods: Poop Patties, Breast Milk Ice Cream and Human Cheese
- You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream Floats!
- The Belgian Supreme Ice Cream
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- Fresh Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- Melted Ice Cream Cake with Espresso Butter Cream
- Strawberry and cream cheese ice cream
- Japanese Tea Ice Cream
- Lemon Custard Ice Cream
- Carrot Ice Cream Pie
- Layered Ice Cream Dessert
- Rainbow Ice Cream Dessert