Gordon Ramsay's newest restaurant is gearing up for its May opening at Paris Las Vegas. The Gordon Ramsay Steak features a Chunnel which takes visitors from Paris through the London-themed restaurant.
The new eatery features a lounge area with steel wrappings around the area like a tunnel. The dining area has three wine cellars, one standing at 15 feet, which are said to anchor the restaurant. A custom-made sculpture by Andrey Berezowsky of SWON Designs will hang above the main area. Berezowsky said he was inspired by the hand gestures Ramsay often makes while in the kitchen.
In the back of the restaurant sits the open-air kitchen that features steel designs in red. Sources say there will also be a chef's table. An upstairs area will hold three private dining areas.
Gordon Ramsay Steak is said to offer traditional steakhouse menu items, as well as English dishes such as beef Wellington and fish and chips.
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Evacuated on Opening Night
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hotel Hell' Renewed
- Celebrity Chef Michel Richard's Vegas Restaurant Open to Patrons 24 Hours a Day
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Poorly Reviewed
- Gordon Ramsay's 'Hell's Kitchen' Renewed for Two More Seasons
- Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer to Open at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas
- Gordon Ramsay Cuts Ties with Verre in Dubai
- Eva Longoria's Beso Restaurant Set to Close
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Inside Out Peppermint Patty Cupcakes
- Inside-Out Grilled Cheese
- Red Velvet Cake With Chocolate On The Inside With White Chocolate Sprinkles
- Broccoli Tartar
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas