Matthew McConaughey made a special guest appearance on the season premiere of Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
The pair met in a southern 50's style diner, where McConaughey brought his cool humor and enthusiasm for food. In the segment, the actor even offered to rename some of the diner's dishes, like their enchilada casserole. McConaughey suggested calling the unique meal a "Cashilada".
Check out the episode below!
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- CollegeHumor Plays on Harry Potter Fever With "Guy Fieri at Hogwarts"
- Lawsuit Alleges Guy Fieri Said Some Awful Things
- Drive On In: Drive-In Movie Theaters Turn 78!
- Coca-Cola Turns Bogota Rush Hour Into Drive-In Movie
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Serve Brazilian Food at Wedding
- Matthew McConaughey's 'Magic Mike' Diet
- Matthew McConaughey is on a Cleanse to Lose Weight for New Movie
- Matthew McConaughey Cooks Steak for Wife While on Extreme Diet
- The escalating need to have for and huge spread
- The environment of communication has progressed
- The marketplace is flooded with technologically le
- The USB Duplicator Now could be software program
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- These times
- To easily summarize that which you may possibly by
- USB kindoms not working
- What is the function of USB Duplication
- Philly Diner Mac-and-Cheese