This green cocktail is the perfect drink on a sunny spring day. The cocktail is made by mixing Manzanilla sherry with green chartreuse (an herb flavored liquor) and St. Germaine. Manzanilla sherry reigns from Cadiz, Spain and has a light floral flavor reminiscent of chamomile. You should be able to find it in a well stocked liquor store. Serve the cocktail over ice and enjoy. T
- Thirsty Thursday: Flower Infused Cocktails
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Rum Rum Rum and a Rum Cookie recipe
- 4 Foraged Teas For Better Health
- The Green Intensity is the Festive Cocktail for St. Patrick's Day
- Green-Themed Vodka Cocktails for St. Patrick's Day
- Infographic: 6 Green Drink Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Sunday Sippin': Top 10 Watermelon Cocktails
- Gorgeous Green Grog: The Perfect St. Patrick's Day Drink
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Sauteed Italian Spring Greens: Looks like Grass, Tastes like Spinach but better!
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- St. Germain Cocktail
- Scotch and St. Germain Cocktail
- Cod With Gremolata, Capers and Sauteed Beet Greens
- Green Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Sweet Sesame Green Beans
- Spinach and Beet Green Salad With Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.