Shannon Elizabeth is an avid vegetarian who says going meatless allows her to stay away from crash diets.
"I'm a vegetarian so eating right definitely gives me the energy you need," the American Reunion actress said.
Her vegetarian diet often includes foods like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, oatmeal, kale salads and tomatoes. "It's funny though because I used to hate Brussels sprouts, but now I love them," Elizabeth said. "Veggies dark in color have more nutrients and are so good for you!"
The one food Elizabeth loves to indulge in is sweet potato fries.
"I love them when they're crunchy and really well done!" she said. "I also love anything chocolate... Oreo shakes, cookies. But I try to get the gluten-free ones because they're sweetened a little more naturally."
- Elizabeth Gillies Talks Maintaining a Vegan Diet
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Elizabeth Hurley Shares Healthy New Year's Resolution
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Woody Harrelson Stuck to Raw Food on Set of 'The Hunger Games'
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Vegan
- Travis Barker Credits 2008 Plane Crash for His Vegan Lifestyle
- Venus and Serena Williams Adopt Raw Vegan Diet
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations