Starbucks Coffee is rebranding its European stores to appeal to coffee drinkers in France. In an attempt to make the company seem more personal, the brand is remaking stores throughout Europe to make them seem more cozy.
The campaign has started with stores in Paris, Amsterdam and London and features classic European design with detailed ornaments and luxurious couches. This is just another way Starbucks is attempting worldwide domination; recently, the company expanded into China.
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Starbucks Kiosks Heading to U.S. Grocery Stores
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- Starbucks Testing a New Caramel Flan Latte
- Starbucks Starts the Holidays with a Bogo
- Honest Tea Unveils Major Rebranding
- Food Channel’s 2011 Top 10 Beverage Trends