Touring the world doesn't leave Taylor Swift with too many healthy options for meals and snacks. The singer turned to Dr. Oz for help, who then created "The Swift Shake." The personalized cluster snacks are full of antioxidants and throat-soothing properties that are sure to keep Swift energized while on the road.
1/2 cup 100% natural peanut butter or almond butter
1 tbsp honey
1 1/2 cups ground flax seed
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Combine ingredients and shake. Scoop into Clusters and take to go.
- Taylor Swift Rings in 22nd Birthday With Luscious Dulce Desserts Cake
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Taylor Swift Leaves $500 Tip at Philadelphia Restaurant
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- Taylor Swift Exercises A lot Because She Eats A Lot
- Taylor Swift Doesn't Like the Term 'Diet'
- 5 Dr. Oz Diet Tips
- What's in Taylor Swift's Fridge?
- Taylor Swift Impresses Ed Sheeran With her Stir-Fry
- Must-Have Strawberry Cake Batter Shake
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Steak, Frites et Salade
- How to Make Khaman
- Vegetarian Serbian Rice Pilaf
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust
- Sauteed Salmon with Lentils
- All purpose pudding