This year's annual White House Easter Egg Roll goes hand-in-hand with Michelle Obama's "Let's Move!" campaign. With a theme of "Let's Go, Let's Play, Let's Move!" the annual event on the South Lawn will surround around healthy and active living.
Along with traditional Easter Egg activities, such as the egg hunt and egg decorating, the day will include a "Play With Your Food" event. "Kids' kitchen, Make-your-own Garden, Family Farmer's Market, Buzzing about Bees, and more led by the White House chefs and celebrity guest chefs. This activity center is built around the White House Kitchen Garden," the White House website reads.
The 134th White House Easter Egg Roll is taking place tomorrow.
- Download Free White House Cookbook
- 5 Changes Made by Michelle Obama's Let's Move! Campaign
- Michelle Obama Food Book Coming April 2012
- Complete Your Easter With These Amazing Cadbury Egg Doughnuts
- The Bertolli "Let's Cook!" iPad App Features Chef Fabio Viviani
- Michelle Obama to Appear on 'The Biggest Loser'
- Pantone Easter Eggs are Perfect for a Graphic Designer's Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Ham and Biscuit Strata
- Easter Brunch Recipe: Huevos Rancheros Crescent Bake
- White Chocolate and Cadbury Egg Party Mix
- Mother Rimmy's Take On Egg Rolls
- Greek Easter bread
- 12 steps to heavenly hard boiled eggs
- Capsicum Stuffed with Tofu and White Sauce~Lets Go Stuffing Series
- Chocolate Cinnamon Biscuit Spirals with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Chicken Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Eat-Clean Egg White Omelet
- Smoky Deviled Eggs
- Make Ahead Quiche
- Focaccia With Parmesan and Herbs