The Las Vegas Review is reporting that a couple recently won a lunch with country crooners Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood where they learned both singers had decided to go vegan. While Brooks was ordering at the restaurant, he requested they bring him Steve Wynn's favorite vegan food and eventually ordered a vegan Cobb salad.
While it is completely believable that Brooks has made the move to rid his diet of animal products, it is unlikely that his wife as done the same. Yearwood is getting ready to launch her new cooking show, Trisha's Southern Kitchen, which is said to feature recipes like barbecued chicken and other southern favorites.
- Trisha Yearwood Announces Food Network Show
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- 5 Celebrities Who Became Vegan in 2011
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Vegan
- Eliza Dushku Adopts a Vegan Diet
- Ginnifer Goodwin Gives Up Veganism
- Steve-O Contributes to 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
- Jason Mraz Says Vegan Diet Makes Him a Better Lover