These Pantone Easter eggs are perfect for a graphic designer's Easter egg hunt. The eggs, which were made by Jessica Jones of How About Orange, are partially dyed, precisely matched to a Pantone color in Jones' Pantone chip book and then completed with the corresponding Pantone number.
The eggs are a unique take on traditionally dyed Easter eggs. For more cool unconventional Easter eggs, check out these Easter egg cupcakes.
- Lovely Leftovers: Egg Salad Sandwich
- Egg Hunt
- The Talking Easter Egg Aids Your Search Efforts
- Skittles Easter Eggs Campaign Creeps You Out with Interactive Videos
- Delicate Easter Egg Cookies Gussy Up Any Goodie Basket
- Amazing Dyed Easter Eggs
- How to Dye Easter Eggs Naturally
- Ornate Easter Egg Cookies
- 5 Creative Cadbury Egg Desserts for Easter
- Miniature Sugar Eggs Are Edible Easter Sweets