Coca-Cola's Open Happiness campaign is continuing to bring joy to consumers through some seriously clever vending machines. Coca-Cola redesigned selected vending machines, known as the "Happiness Machines," to be done in traditional Coca-Cola colors of red and white, except the emblems have been replaced with the words "Hug Me." Once people embrace the machine, a free Coke product comes out and adds a little joy to their step.
The Happiness Machine is yet another way Coca-Cola has interacted with customers. Recently, the soda brand showered its fans with social media confetti.
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- The Coca-Cola Vending Machine Solicits Japanese Red Cross Donations
- Limon Nada Vending Machine Adjusts Its Price to the Temperature
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Coca-Cola Soda Machine Refreshes Consumers with Free Wi-Fi
- Vitaminwater Bus Stop Charging Stations Juice Up Your Gadgets
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola Showers Soccer Fans with Social Media Confetti
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- Prosciutto Filled With Happiness
- Happy Brownies
- Happy Birthday Peanut Butter Cake
- Happy Hour Friday! Creamy, Cheesy Crab Dip
- Badam Katli / Barfi and Happy Diwali!
- Happy Thanksgiving Week! - Grill Zuchinni, Yellow Squash & Pomegranates Salad
- Happy Toast Face