Stacked Wines, a California-based company, has created the perfect way to share a wine bottle with friends. The wine bottle is actually comprised of four individually sealed wine containers stacked on top of each other.
The cups, referred to as Vinoware, resemble stemless glassware, but are actually made of recyclable plastics that protect the wine from oxidation and spillage. For another cool wine glass innovation, check out these musical glasses.
- Mercer's Wine Ice Cream Will Give You a Satisfying Buzz
- The Tipsy Wine Testing Glass Facilitates Tasting
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- The Sauced Wine Glass Has Printed Measurements to Facilitate Tasting
- Weirdest Entry Into Celebrity Wine Business Yet
- 9/11 Wine From Lieb Family Cellars: Opportunistic or Appropriate?
- The Closer Plate Facilitates Cocktail Party Conversation
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Christmas Tea Facilitates Tea for Two
- Snacks on a Stick Maker is Easy to Use for Portable Snackage
- Fresh Fig, Walnut, Rosemary Upside Down Cake And A Crisp Citrusy Chardonnay
- Chardonnay And Herb Fagioli Soup With Chili Chive Croutons
- Chardonnay Frosting
- Roast Chicken with Chardonnay Sauce, Trumpet Mushroom Duxelle and Fingerling Potatoes
- Pasta with Chardonnay and Broccoli
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Beef Empañadas & Romesco Sauce
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Paired With Chardonnay
- Cheese Tray
- Salmon Over Fusilli & Rapini With Lemon-Wine Sauce