The Black Keys are featured in a new episode of Anthony Bourdain's travel show, No Reservations. In the episode, the band and Bourdain meet in Kansas City and have lunch at Woodyard Bar-B-Que.
"When we first started touring we had $5 a day we could each spend on food," said Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney. "Dan though would usually save his money to go eat won-ton soup."
Keys front man Dan Auerbach chimed in saying, "I welcome that bowl of soup over some sort of weird burger patty that's just, like, unidentifiable and gross."
The Black Keys No Reservations episode will air on April 16 at 9 PM EST.
- Web Series Goes Behind the Scenes of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- Anthony Bourdain Posters Illustrate the 'No Reservations' Host
- Last Season of 'No Reservations' Premieres September 3
- Watch a Preview of Anthony Bourdain's New CNN Show 'Parts Unknown'
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Anthony Bourdain's 'Get Jiro' Makes Best Sellers List
- Poster for Anthony Bourdain's New TV Show Revealed
- Anthony Bourdain's CNN Show Gets a Premiere Date
- Anthony Bourdain to Appear on "The Simpsons"
- Anthony Bourdain Moves to CNN for Weekend Show